Monday, May 19, 2008
Back from Germany
Jim and I returned home on Wednesday night May 14th. We had a wonderful trip and arrived in Denver Tuesday evening. We rented a car and drove to Trissa's apartment. Her boyfriend John made us dinner and we were able to visit for a while. We were both exhausted and could only stay up until 8:30. The dinner was great and we enjoyed visiting with John and Trissa. Even though we were exhausted and went to bed at 8:30 I woke up at 11:30 and managed to drift in and out of sleep until 3:00 am.We flew home on the 11:45 flight and Audra picked us up and 2:00. We went to their house and played with the grand kids until James got home at 4:30. Audra made us dinner and then we had to get home. We were again exhausted. I fell asleep on the way home but Jim was able to get us home safe. The jet lag has been hard. Thursday we were up at 4:00 am, but were able to take a nap in the afternoon. Each day got a little better and know we are waking up around 6:00. The weather since we have been home has been blue skies and hot. Germany was perfect weather, 70-80's here it has been over a 100 degrees. Our lilac are starting to bloom and the apple trees are in blossom. Jim went back to work today. Life is back to our normal routine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am glad to see some pictures. It looks like you guys had a great time. I am glad everything is back to normal. Love Audra
Post a Comment