Thursday, June 5, 2008
Miserable Cold
I started feeling sick on Friday. Saturday was a little worse but I still went to a service project and help paint a fence. Sunday got worse but I had to teach the lesson to all the young women. Monday I started out with my usual walk at 6:30 and it was really cold and windy. By afternoon I knew I had better slow down and take it easy. Tuesday I slept til 10:00 and didn't get much done. Wednesday I had to get mutual planned and ready. My leader incharge for this week is too busy and will not be there. I started feeling a little better and off to mutual I went. Thanks to Shelly everything worked out great. She brought all the materials to make a memory book for each of the three girls graduating. Thursday I knew I was on the mend, still coughing and my nose still stuffy but the fever was gone and I had more energy. Jim started feeling sick on Saturday after working all morning on the house. He had to call in sick Wednesday and Thursday he was so miserable. Thursday night he started to feel better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment