Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Family together and fun times

Grandma cooking breakfast of blueberry waffles,turkey sausage and eggs.
Enjoying breakfast
Jennifer going into her home away from home.
Dave and Heidi playing horseshoes.
Looking at Grandpa's old car.
Jeff, Dave, Jennifer and Grandpa
Jeff and Sophie
Cameron on a wave runner
Cameron and Jennifer going out for a spin. Dustin is on the other waverunner in the background
Judith and Nicole taking their turn on the wave runner.
Jeff and Heidi having fun
Jennifer and her sand art
Relaxing on the beach.
I had a wonderful time. I planned on just relaxing on the beach so I didn't bring my swimsuit. I changed my mind and went out on a wave runner with Sherri fully dressed. I came back soaking wet but had a great time racing through the waves. The weather was windy so the water was choppy. It made great water for jumping across the lake. Dustin planned the beach party for part of his Communications merit badge. I am looking forward to another fun day with the family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi jackie, it's fun to see what you guys are up to! looks like you are keeping busy and you have some adorable grandkids! :)