Thursday, September 4, 2008

Trissa's visit

Trissa flew to Spokane Monday night and James' family picked her up at the airport. Dustin, William and I went to Spokane on Tuesday and picked her up. We went to Macey's Clearance and the boys got new Sunday clothes. Trissa, Grandma and I worked on Trissa's baby quilt. Grandma taught us the knot to use and we started tying knots on Tuesday. Wednesday Trissa helped me clean the kitchen and then we tied more knots. I had to go to Mutual so Trissa visited with her dad while tying knots. Grandma, Trissa and I went to our Applique group Thursday morning and Trissa and I worked on her quilt. We finished tying the quilt and sewed the binding on Thursday evening. I took Trissa to James' and he will take her to the airport tomorrow morning(4:30am). Trissa just needs to hand sew the binding onto the back of the quilt. We had a great time visiting with Trissa.

No comments: