
My sister-in-law Laurie tagged me. I was grateful when Hillary and Audra did not tag me. I enjoyed reading all about them but don't know what to write about myself.
1. I want to learn how to write and speak German. I wanted to take German in High School but my mom said I should take Spanish. She said I would be able to use that language more. I ended up taking Spanish because it was an easy class and I wanted to get straight "A’s".
2. I did get straight "A’s" in my freshman, sophomore, and senior year. I got a "B" in Chemistry one quarter my junior year. I graduated with a 3.98 and was 5th in my class. All I did was homework. Yes, I was a nerd.
3. I am famous for my rolls. I learned how to make rolls early in High School but they didn't become famous until we moved to Washington.
4. I am taking piano lessons. I took piano a couple of years in grade school and got through part of the 2nd grade Thompson series. I have been taking lessons now over two years and I am just finishing the 2nd grade Thompson book. I have had one recital, which was a disaster. I get really nervous and my hands sweat and my mind doesn’t work so when someone took a picture while I was playing my piece, my mind went blank and I could play it anymore. I messed up on every piece after that. I even had them all memorized. So my goal is to be able to play the hymns so when Jim and I go on a mission I can play the piano if they need me to. After my fiasco at playing in public I don’t know why I keep trying to learn if I won’t be able to play in public.
5. I love making keepsakes with pictures. I have made several slide shows with music and now I am into making books. I have only made one but plan on doing more. I am not a photographer I just like working with pictures that others take. I take the time to Blog because you can make a book out of it when you are done.
6. I enjoy traveling the world. I like to see the history and culture of the different places I go.
7. I collect magnets. It is fun to get magnet at the different places I visit. Leslie made me a metal Memories framed board. It is now the home of all my magnets and displayed in my hall.
I now tag Julie Wehrli, Rachael Anderson, Annette Divis, Malinda May, Trissa Divis, Julie Fitzsimmons, Erika Thompson
1 comment:
1. It is much harder to play from memory (especially in public)than from music. 2. Many branches in the mission field have fewer people than your recital. 3. The Lord helps those who are prepared. Keep up all of your wonderful talents. And Daryl thought your rolls were famous long before you moved to WA.
Post a Comment