Monday, December 22, 2008
Christmas Season Adventure
I left for the airport Thursday morning hoping to get a flight to Denver. I made it out in the evening and stayed with Trissa overnight and we went shopping in the morning. I unloaded presents for her and she gave me presents to take to Laura. I headed back to the airport for a flight to Salt Lake City. A winter storm hit there and I finally made it at 9:30pm. Laura picked me up and I stayed with her Friday night. I unloaded presents for her and Craig and received present to take home. We spent the day together and my sister came and got us and took us to Orem to visit my parents. My mom joined us in some shopping and we had a great girls day out. Laura and I stayed with my parents Saturday night and went to church in my old Orem ward where I visited with all my friends. Craig came and got us and took me to the airport. I got a flight to Denver with no problem and waited 6 hours for a flight to Spokane. I was very blessed to get a flight out and have returned home in time for Christmas. The flights were all over booked through Christmas but somehow I made it home. I arrived in Spokane at midnight and made it to James' by 1:30 am. I brought James Micheal and Makayla home with me so James and Audra could bring the truck. The Honda is staying in the garage. I took the kids to Walmart to get James Micheal some snow boots. What an adventure. The kids were great but getting them and the purchases through the parking lot was impossible. A very nice young man came and helped me pull my cart through the snow. I am glad to finally be home. It snowed all day and Jim has been out plowing the driveway for hours. The forcast is for snow every day this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment