We got a call Wednesday night at 6:00 to say Audra was in labor and to come to Spokane immediately so we could take care of James Micheal and Makayla. They were at a friends house at the moment but we needed to come and get them. I was at mutual so I found someone to take over my class and Jim and I drove to Spokane. Jim had meeting in Spokane all day Thursday so he had to come with me. Evan was born at 10:44 pm. He weighed 8 lbs 9 oz and is 21 inches long. His head is 14 cm just like James Micheal's was. Mother and Child are doing great. They will be home Friday morning sometime and will post some pictures then. I brought James Micheal and Makayla to the hospital to see their parents and baby Evan. I got to hold Evan for a while but then I had to get going. We drove home and had just enough time to use the bathroom and get Makayla a drink before heading to the wrestling match. It was hard to video tape the matches with James Micheal but we survived the night. We will take the kids home on Saturday and visit.
Friday, January 23, 2009
Evan Thomas Divis has arrived
We got a call Wednesday night at 6:00 to say Audra was in labor and to come to Spokane immediately so we could take care of James Micheal and Makayla. They were at a friends house at the moment but we needed to come and get them. I was at mutual so I found someone to take over my class and Jim and I drove to Spokane. Jim had meeting in Spokane all day Thursday so he had to come with me. Evan was born at 10:44 pm. He weighed 8 lbs 9 oz and is 21 inches long. His head is 14 cm just like James Micheal's was. Mother and Child are doing great. They will be home Friday morning sometime and will post some pictures then. I brought James Micheal and Makayla to the hospital to see their parents and baby Evan. I got to hold Evan for a while but then I had to get going. We drove home and had just enough time to use the bathroom and get Makayla a drink before heading to the wrestling match. It was hard to video tape the matches with James Micheal but we survived the night. We will take the kids home on Saturday and visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment