Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Quick Trip to Colorado

Jim and I flew to Denver Friday morning on the 11:00 flight arriving in Denver at 2:00. Trissa met us there with Gavin and we went shopping and got to see the outside of the house John is buying. We had a great time visiting with Trissa and Gavin and celebrated Trissa's birthday a month early. She didn't mind a bit when she unwrapped a Cricut. She has been wanting one for a long time. She loves to scrapbook. Trissa and Gavin took us to the airport Saturday morning for the 8:45 flight and then returned home to get ready for work. Jim and I arrived in Spokane just after 10:00 and enjoyed the day in Spokane. We went to James' and celebrated his birthday a few days early. The boys drove to Spokane after wrestling practice and spent the rest of the day playing video games with James and watched a movie. The boys spent the night at James' and Jim and I spent the night as Rip and Leslie's. James' friends, Russ and Emily, spent the weekend at James'.







Gavin likes to talk to TrissaPosted by Picasa

No comments: