Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Dustin is moving to Spokane

James got Dustin a job at his work in Liberty Lake. Dustin is now a DVR Technician. He works 6am to 3pm. He will move in with James and Audra and carpool to work with James. He will come home this weekend and get his things together. I hope he comes home every weekend.
James called him up Tuesday morning and told him that he had a job and to hurry down to his work. His first day of work went well but he spent a lot of the day on the road. He had to come home for his party but he had to return that night so he would be ready for work early this morning. His car broke down on the way to work yesterday. I had to go to Addy and trade cars. I got stuck with the broken one, oh well at least it was just in Addy. Jim came and fixed the hose that had blown and drove it to the shop for permanent repairs. Today Dustin has Jim's car but that means Jim gets my car and I am stranded at home. His car should be fixed by this weekend.

1 comment:

Lyn said...

Congrats on the job for Dustin! It's too bad your are always left carless when something goes wrong, Jacki.