Thursday, August 13, 2009

Quick trip to Utah

I flew to Denver Sunday morning and spent the morning with Trissa and then came to work with her in the afternoon. We went to church at 1:00 but had to leave after sacrament so she could get to work. I made my flight to Salt Lake and my parents picked me up around 7:30pm. I spent Monday through Wednesday scanning pictures and Wednesday I put them on my hard drive. Wednesday evening I spent with Laura and Craig and Laura took me to the airport early Thursday morning. I made my flights home and Audra picked me up at the airport. I played with James Micheal and Makayla until Jim came and picked me up after his meeting. We went and saw Harry Potter before returning home.

Craig inflated an air mattress and I slept in the living room.



No comments: