They are all really nice! numbers 2 and 3 are super cute! number 3 is close and warm feeling, number 2 is cool and artsy. looks like a fun family vacation!
I'm w/Trina - fam pic #2 or #3
I like number 3, but they're all great.
I really like all of the pictures! They are great! :-)))))
I love how #1 everyone is with their respective families within the large group. Celebration is tons of fun, but I think I would put #3 on the wall. It looks like your family... everyone belongs to everyone and you are all close.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
They are all really nice! numbers 2 and 3 are super cute! number 3 is close and warm feeling, number 2 is cool and artsy.
looks like a fun family vacation!
I'm w/Trina - fam pic #2 or #3
I like number 3, but they're all great.
I really like all of the pictures! They are great! :-)))))
I love how #1 everyone is with their respective families within the large group. Celebration is tons of fun, but I think I would put #3 on the wall. It looks like your family... everyone belongs to everyone and you are all close.
Post a Comment