Monday after Jim returned home from work, Andy challenged him to horseshoes. They are both very good and the games were close. Andy won 2-1. They both got a few ringers and once they got ringers at the same time which cancelled them both out.
Andy got a ringer
Saturday, still gathered and having fun.
Wednesday we all went to Chewelah Park.
All ready to go to Chewelah Park and play in the creek.
Having fun with the super soakers.
Playing ultimate frisbee.
Rip and William cooking hamburgers. William got to use his new grill that he got at his senior party.
Thursday we floated the Kettle River and gave Grandma and Grandpa a few hours break.
Floating down the Kettle River.
Friday we had more family arrive and gather to celebrate Grandma's birthday.
A huge game of frisbee golf
Saturday, still gathered and having fun.
Waiting for Nicole's birthday cake.
Nicole and Ali
Game of ultimate frisbee.
Cheering for their teams
Nicole and Ali
Game of ultimate frisbee.
Cheering for their teams
Heidi, Didi, Andi, Sarah
Playing Settlers
Monday morning before everyone leaves.

1 comment:
I'm so glad you posted all these pictures! Did you hear I almost drove up b/c I was already in UT w/the kids? I wish we'd been there!
Post a Comment