Jim and I flew to Denver on Friday October 22nd and Trissa picked us up. I was only able to spend a few hours with them before I had to get back to the airport for my flight to Utah. Jim stayed all day and flew back home that night. Laura and Kendra flew to SLC and arrived a half hour before me. Robert came to pick us up and then he drove home. We took the car from there to my parents house. Laura borrowed Craig's parents car and Robert brought it to the airport. We arrived at my parents at 9:30pm and went to bed. Friday was the wedding at 11:00am and a luncheon at 1:00. We enjoyed the entire day, ending with the reception at 6:30. We spent Sunday with my parents and I flew home on Monday. It was a quick and fun weekend. I had been sick the week and a half before and I finally started feeling better on Thursday. I have a job as a substitute para educator and I worked several days during that time I felt bad. When I returned home I was called in and worked the whole week. I was called in again this week on Monday and Tuesday. I enjoy working with the children.

Laura Jonny and Ann
Jamie Katelyn Justin
Kendra
Jenna Ryan Laura Kendra
Laura Kendra Jacki
4 generation
1 comment:
That little Kendra is a cutie pie.
Post a Comment