Thursday, March 31, 2011

Visit to Spokane

Wednesday March 23rd after Seminary, Jim came home early and said we were going to Spokane.  He got a substitute for my seminary class and we left.  We bought supplies for the building of our house and then went up to Jordan's.  Jim took pictures of Della and I got to hold her.  We spent the night at James' and the next morning.  Then we went back to help Mariah.  Jim took her to the store while I stayed home with Della.  I took Jim to the airport at 5:00 pm and he flew to Seattle for a meeting.  I spent the night at Jordan's and then got up early and went to James'.  Evan went to the hospital for a MRI with his parents and I stayed and took care of James Micheal, Makayla and Sadie.  They returned home just after noon.  Evan slept for several hours after they returned home.  I went back to Jordan's in the late afternoon and help her take the down mattress topper off their bed.  They are getting a new mattress on Saturday.  They are so excited.  Jim called and had gotten on an earlier flight so I was able to pick him up at 8:00 pm instead of 9:00. We returned home Friday night.

 Grandma and Della
 Daddy and Della
Jordan Mariah and Della

No comments: