Thursday, April 14, 2011

Spring Break with Trissa in Denver

I flew to Denver on Wednesday morning. I arrived in the afternoon and Trissa picked me up. We went shopping and had fun playing with Gavin. Trissa had Achievement days that night so I went and took care of Gavin at the church. We played in the gym and enjoyed the other kids in the building.

Thursday we went to the Butterfly Pavilion and enjoyed several hours there. They had bugs, fish, and butterflies. I read a book last week and the characters went to this same place and saw "Rosie" the tarantula.
Trissa made chicken fajitas for dinner and we had banana split ice cream with added bananas.
Friday we went shopping and got Gavin curtains for his room. We installed them before I left for the airport. I flew to Spokane that night and then drove the rest of the way home. I got home at 12:30 am Saturday morning.




No comments: