Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day

Despite Jim flying to Portland for a funeral of a good friend, I had a great Mother's day. Jordan, Mariah and Della came to visit Saturday and Sunday. Dustin called from Peru after church at 1:00pm. We all got on the phones and were able to talk to him for an hour. We had Grandma and Grandpa over for dinner and William called after dinner just before 3:00pm. He called on my cell phone but I managed to get everyone on the phone and we enjoyed hearing from him for an hour. We ended the day by going to Grandma's and making chocolate aebelskivers. Mariah brought her pan and I used the one Grandma gave me for my birthday. She also gave me the chocolate aebelskiver mix. We put mini chocolate chips in the center and when they were cooked we dusted them with powdered sugar and then dipped them in whipped cream.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: