Christmas 2012
The rest of the crew arrived Friday and John came Saturday. The boys helped Jim get the railing up and went sledding up on the mountain. Sunday they all made candy trains.
Christmas eve Dustin put on Laura's footy pajamas and modeled them for the family. Audra also wore some footy pajamas. The whole Divis clan came over for dinner on Christmas eve, there were 59 of us. Then we all went to Grandma and Grandpa's for the Christmas story and presents. We returned home later that night and exchanged gifts with all the siblings. Trissa, John and Gavin left for Spokane after that so they could make their flight home early Christmas morning.
Christmas morning we opened gifts and enjoyed being together.
Jim and I received Macadamia Nuts from my parents.
Jim and I received a blog book from Craig and Laura
Jim and I received a blanket from James and Audra
Laura made me this plaque
Laura made this sign for Dad.
The Railing
No comments:
Post a Comment