Monday, October 20, 2008

October 4 At Sea

I started the day off with a game of paddle tennis against Barb and Carolyn. They kept me running all over the court. It was a lot of fun. Barb and Carolyn went with me to the Hawaiian Sarong class and we learned different ways to wear a sarong. In the afternoon we went to a hula dance class. We learned "The Hooky Lau".

We all got together and played cards on the deck.


Looking out and enjoying the ocean.


Frog legs were on the menu tonight. We ordered a plate and some of us tried it.




Jim really liked the chocolate ice cream. Every night he would order 2 balls of ice cream. Tonight when he ordered the waiter thought he said 2 bowls.



We went to the "Clever Comedy of Steve Bruner" after dinner.

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Were the frog legs good? Could you even taste them past the idea in your head? It looks and sounds like you are having a great time. Enjoy! I told Daryl, if Jacki can take a cruise, you can too. Hope it ends as well as it began.

James and Audra said...

Wow, I can't believe you got those. I wouldn't be able to do it. I am almost gagging looking at the picture. Well, at least you can say you ate frog legs. Love Audra