Jodi came and picked up Trissa, Audra, James Micheal and Makayla and took them to Newman Lake for Trissa's babyshower. The party started at 1:00pm. Grandma drove Tabby, Sophie and I to the shower. We had a fun time and returned home around 5:00pm. We had leftover lasagne for dinner and then had family night. We played Cranium for our activity and ate Grandma's apple pie for dessert. Trissa and I stayed up talking until 1:00 in the morning. Tuesday we had fun talking, making cookies and dinner together. We packed all of her gifts into two suitcases. We were both tired so got to bed before 10:00. Trissa and I left for the airport at 7:30am and arrived just after 9:00. We checked her bags and then talked until she had to go through security at 10:30.
I went to Leslie's after leaving the airport. Leslie cut my hair and then we went to the store for some last minute ingredients for Rip's birthday dinner. We got the bread mixed and set aside to rise and the meat in the oven before racing off to get Tori from the airport. She flew home for her dad's birthday. It is a surprise to everyone but her mom. We went out to lunch and then I headed home. I quickly got the last minute things ready for the Youth Halloween party and headed for the church. Things did not run smoothly but with a lot of help we did get it done and cleaned up. I am exhausted and ready for bed.
I made a jungle diaper cake for Trissa. She is decorating the baby's room with a jungle theme.

Autumn leaf sugar cookies

Checking Trissa's bags
1 comment:
So much fun to have Trissa home for a few days. You have been crazy busy. Congratulations to Dustin on his two (winning)touchdowns! Audra tagged Laura, Laura tagged me, so now I am tagging you. Happy Blogging.
Post a Comment