Monday, September 28, 2009

Making counter top's for Trissa and John

Jim and I flew to Denver Friday after seminary. We made the 11:00am flight out of Spokane and arrived at 2:00pm. We went to Home Depot for particle board and some other supplies. We stopped at Harbor Freight and bought a biscuit joiner and a roller. Trissa went to work at the airport and John came home. John worked with Jim into the night cutting and gluing. Saturday John went to work and Jim continued to work on the counters. I took care of Gavin and helped Jim. Gavin was very good to watch from his playpen. We needed some other supplies so we took a break and headed for the store. Trissa had to get to work so her friend came and got her so we could continue to use her car. After lunch we returned home to work some more. When John returned from work they continued to work into the night. They finished around 11:00 pm. Trissa returned home to find the new counter top in place. I was not good at taking pictures but here are some taken at the end of the project.

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Laurel said...

If I knew you made house calls I would have called years ago. They look nice. Hope you had time to eat ice cream or play with Gavin a little bit.