Saturday, October 10, 2009

Busy Weekend

Friday Jim and I went to Spokane and picked up the bedroom furniture he bought Thursday. We arrived home around 8:30pm. Jim's mom had called while we were in Spokane and ask us to pick the grapes because it was going to freeze. Jim and I dressed warm and found our flashlights and off to the garden we went. I held the flashlight and Jim picked the grapes. We got 3 bags of grapes. Saturday I canned 42 quarts of grapes and Jim worked on the bedroom and cleaned out the garage. I can now drive my car into the garage. I ask him earlier this week if I could store my car in the garage this winter so I wouldn't have to scrape my windows every morning at 5:45AM. Now he just needs to get electricity in the garage so the garage door opener will work. I have never done grape juice like this before. I hope the juice tastes good. The bottles of grapes don't look to pretty.




No comments: