Monday, June 27, 2011

In the air again

Monday afternoon I went with Mom and Kathy to Spokane for Jeri's flute recital. Jeri did an awesome job. We spent the night at Rip's and he took me to the airport Tuesday morning for the 6:30 flight to Denver. I made my flight and Trissa picked me up. I met Derrick, Trissa's boyfriend, that night. Wednesday Trissa went to her training meeting and I watched Gavin. Trissa had training Wed through Friday. Friday John came and picked up Gavin and I and took me to the airport for my 12:25 flight, they are going to see his mother so will fly out also. Laura picked me up and took me to her home. We enjoyed the afternoon and evening. Saturday my Dad and Alan came and picked me up and took me to Orem where my mother was waiting. We prepared food for all the company coming for Father's day. Alan and Lacy and their family arrived Friday night and will be staying until the 28th. They are traveling back to Japan so I will not see them for a while. I had a great time with them. Lacy taught me how to make a purse that turns into a baby doll cradle. I also got to visit my cousin Becky and her family. I flew out of the Provo airport Friday and made my connection in Denver and made it to Spokane by 1:30pm. Jim picked me up and we shopped in Spokane before returning home.

Gavin

Alan and my Dad helping at Laura's


Laura working on her yard


Kendra and Sarah
Cameron, Kyle and Jace

Lacy

No comments: