Gavin and I flew to Denver on Tuesday May 31st (Audra's Birthday). I miss calculated my time of departure from home so I was very stressed when arriving at the airport. Jeff and Kathy drove us and Jeff helped to get my two roller bags, backback and computer along with Gavin, carseat and diaper bag to the security line. Just as I was entering the security checkpoint Cindy and her husband arrive and help my through security. They were flying another airline but they helped me get all my stuff to my gate. I couldn't have done it without them. They were an answer to my prayer. Gavin and I had a good flight and Trissa was there to pick us up. Wednesday we took Gavin to Kung Fu Panda 2. He loved the movie. Thursday we started potty training Gavin. He enjoys wearing underware and has gone to the bathroom several times in the toilet but still has a way to go before he is trained. Trissa took Sunday off so we went to her ward for church. John returned home late Sunday. Monday John came and took Gavin and Trissa and I headed for the airport. Trissa works from 3:30 until Midnight. John gave me a candle holder from Thailand. I love it. I didn't expect him to get me something so was surprized when he handed me something wrapped in newpaper.(Thailand Newspaper) I flew to Seattle on the 4:30 flight. Jim met me at the airport and we took a shuttle to the hotel.
No comments:
Post a Comment