July 16th Andy's family came to visit from California for two weeks. Rip has vacation this week also. I have to go to girl's camp on Monday. I enjoy girl's camp which includes a "cougar sighting" one night. I returned home to lots of family and enjoyed the weekend. I have decided to be on vacation too and put off camp clean up until the family is gone. Trissa and Gavin came up Saturday and left Sunday. James and Jordan and their families came up Friday night. Tuesday I go to Spokane with Grandma, Kathy, Didi and Ali. We had a wonderful time shopping and eating. We attended Tori's Bridal Shower that evening and I bring Makayla home with me. She got to stay with me until Saturday. Jim and I attended the Temple with Tori and her family and enjoyed lunch at the park afterward with a lot of the family. Sunday we got together for lunch after church. There were over 40 people in attendance. Dave's family left at 4:30pm and the others after that. Andy's family left Monday morning early and life is back to just us until this next weekend when Tori gets married.
Frisbee Golf
Ali playing with Makayla
Gavin with the trucks
Horseshoes
Andi and Sadie
Mark, Gavin and Jason
Andi and Evan
Grandma and Jason
Jordan and Cameron
Having fun at the park after the temple
Jeri and Evan
Jennifer, Lizzie and Mariah
Heidi, Nicole, Andi and Grandpa
Family at the Park
Jim, Rip and Jason(9 years old) the only ones that can do fingertip push-ups
These pictures were taken on Sunday when we all got together.
No comments:
Post a Comment