Jim and I spent Saturday and Sunday with James' children while they were away in Seattle watching the Mariners game. We took them to the park Saturday morning. After lunch Jim went shopping for paint for the great room. Jeff has one half of the ceiling painted in primer and two walls. The great room is transforming into just what Jim pictured. James Micheal and I went on a bike ride while Evan and Sadie napped. Jim only had to take care of Makayla while we were gone. Saturday night Jim enjoyed their Netflix and ate cheddar cheese popcorn. Sunday I had to get the children fed and dressed for church at 9:00. Jim went to Clayton ward and I had the children all by myself. We made it to church and it was a slow process getting them all into the building and sitting down. Jordan and Mariah came and sat by us which helped out a lot. Evan really likes Jordan. I had help getting them all back to the van and home we went. Lunch was a challenge but somehow I managed to get them all changed and fed and Sadie down for a nap. James and Audra returned home at 2:00. Jim got back at 3:30 and we left for home at 5:00. It was a great weekend.
3 comments:
Great job grandma!...and grandpa. I don't know how Audra and James do it everyday. But then I never had to since I only had 2.
What an amazing Grandma you are. I am sure that James and Audra enjoyed the time away and those kids ate up all of the Grandma and Grandpa attention they got. You are awesome!
Thanks Again, we had a great time and it looks like they did too!
Post a Comment