Saturday morning Jim flies into Spokane at 8:00am and waits until Trissa, Gavin, Derrick, Laura and Kendra arrive. I go to the airport too because they cannot all fit in one car. We drive to James' and get ready to go to the temple. Trissa and Derrick take care of Gavin and Kendra during the ceremony. After pictures have been taken of those present we all head for Tomato Street Restaurant. Jerry, Jill, Jonny, Anne, Jason, Richelle, Tristan, Jeremiah, Hillary, Adeline, Grandma and Grandpa, Jeff, Kathy, Jodi, Steve, Jeri, Emma, Mark, Jim, James, Audra, James Micheal, Makayla, Evan, Saddie, Trissa, Derrick, Gavin, Laura, Kendra, Jordan, Mariah, Della,and I all eat lunch. It was quite the scene. I was at a table with James Micheal, Makayla, Kendra, and Gavin. It went pretty good until Makayla had to go to the bathroom and they all followed. I just had them all come into the handicap stall with me. It was exhausting but fun. After lunch I went to the church to help with the reception food. It was a great reception with wonderful food and great atmosphere.

Tori and Trent in front of Spokane Temple
After the Ceremony
Lunch at Tomato Street
No comments:
Post a Comment